Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm new to this website and new to alfa romeo car too..
i drive Honda Civic - japanese car ;)
i'm sure i will know more about Alfa Romeo with all the 'expertise' here...
hehe...

Tracy

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Hi Tracy, you have my sympathy, it can't be easy having to work with Kevin :lol: No doubt he sits there and moans about how his brother is more intelligent, better looking etc etc. Obviously, this is all true, but I'm not the sort of person to rub his nose into it ;)

Anyway, will you be buying an Alfa soon?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahaha... i agree with you, Gary! (sorry Kevin i just tell the truth :lol: )
Buy Alfa? I'm quite like my Honda at the moment ;) but i'm not sure in the future ;) Who knows? Maybe i will fall in love with Alfa one day...

Tracy

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Kevin Slegg said:
Hang on - how can you agree with him; you've never met him!!!????

:D :D :D :D :D
Yeah, but she's met you :lol:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello and welcome !! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haha... i suppose Gary is intelligent and handsome guy as he seems a self-confident person (trying to praised himself indirectly, haha) are you, Gary?

·
Registered
11,735 Posts
Chor Shen said:
Hahaha... i agree with you, Gary! (sorry Kevin i just tell the truth :lol: )
Buy Alfa? I'm quite like my Honda at the moment ;) but i'm not sure in the future ;) Who knows? Maybe i will fall in love with Alfa one day...

Tracy
Hello Chor Shen - to fall for an Alfa just see either a GT or a Brera in the flesh - it worked for me - Mrs Ferdi was gutted when I told her I loved another!! (and a bit worried when she found out it was a car)

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Chor Shen said:
Haha... i suppose Gary is intelligent and handsome guy as he seems a self-confident person (trying to praised himself indirectly, haha) are you, Gary?
Of course ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts