Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just bought a 156 Selespeed, I have owned Fiats but never an Alfa. I am impressed by it so may keep it a while. Just got one problem that is the code for the radio which is proving a night mare.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its an Alfa radio cassette with an Alpine cd changer in the boot. The car is a 1999 v 2.0 ts selespeed. The head unit says it is a type or tipo 932. I would also like to know how you enter the code as there are just 4 lines which dont flash. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Hello and welcome :)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello and welcome !! :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
:) Hi and Welcome, to enter the code,for example if code is 4613. you first need to turn on the radio, the word code will appear on the display.(code entry requested).Press button once the display will show---.
Press 6 once the display will read 46--Continue with 1 + 3. when the numbers have been entered,after about a second the radio should come on.YOU ONLY GET 3 THREE CHANCES if you get it wrong.for at least an hour.Sounds as if we have got the same system.Hope the info is of help to you.:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Alphabob, I had to contact the suppling dealer who registered the car and used it as a demo for 6 months; the code cost £20 but was worth it.
Although the sound of that Alfa engine is great it made me drive a bit too quick so I am driving a bit more sensibly with some music. The car is great and has rekindled my pleasure in driving again.
Thanks to all the above for their kind greetings as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts