Alfa Romeo Forum banner

hello

595 views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  TheFrenchTifosi 
#1 ·
hi - first time on the site. I'm a potential alfa gt owner, currently searching for a used 2.0 selespeed (i've seen some of the comments...) with heated seats and parking sensors, preferably red. it's hard to find but I'll keep looking as there must be one available out there somewhere. any hints as to best place to look, much appreciated. thanks, trevor

#3 ·
Hello and welcome :)

Not the trevor francis??? ;)

#7 ·
trevorfrancis said:
hi - first time on the site. I'm a potential alfa gt owner, currently searching for a used 2.0 selespeed (i've seen some of the comments...) with heated seats and parking sensors, preferably red. it's hard to find but I'll keep looking as there must be one available out there somewhere. any hints as to best place to look, much appreciated. thanks, trevor

Hi Trevor, welcome to AO.
Have a look on autotrader.com,autoitalia.com, petrolheads.co.uk or even the Alfa dealers' websites.
Good luck in the searching....:)

#10 ·
Hi there !! :)

#11 ·
Hi and welcome

#14 ·
Hello Trevor,

Welcome on board!

As you can see I am also a new member (Joined 3 weeks ago) and Already I am quite addicted to the AO Forum. Why?

...Because there is a great expertise, lots of advice and above all the Genuine community of passionate members. It is a Paradise for Alfa Lovers!!

Hope you will enjoy this site as much as I do!

Fabrice :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.