Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone ! What a great site / forum - I wish I'd have found you guys years ago :)

Not sure what newbies usually post so here goes... I love my 1998 Spider to bits and have been the proud owner for the last 6 years or so...(although hubby abolutely hates my car). I have a real mistrust of alfa dealers, especially after they wrapped my poor spider around the corner of a wall :mad: As with most things italian, I've experienced a few niggles and problems with it over the years, although as yet, nothing too serious...

Having probs with electric hood at mo...will post a thread when I have a bit more time. Bye for now - Jeanny

·
Registered
6,216 Posts
Dude. :confused:
Mate. :confused:

Do you guys even bother to read the introductory posts in your race to see who is first in responding? :rolleyes: :lol:

Welcome aboard, Jeanny. :)
--Toronto

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
...Historically, dude originally meant “old rags” — a “dudesman” was a scarecrow. In the late 1800s, a “dude” was akin to a “dandy,” a meticulously dressed man, especially out in the Western USA. It became “cool” in the 1930s and 1940s. Dude began its rise in the teenage lexicon with the 1981 movie “Fast Times at Ridgemont High....”

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello Jeanny, well you have come to the right site for your Alfa Spider, im quite new and have already had great help with some of the problems with my car

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Hello Jeanny. Welcome to AO. :)

You can bring your hubby here too, maybe we can instill some love for Alfa Romeo in him. :D

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO Jeanny, I see you've roused the loonies :p

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
To continue Rusty's ode..

....I dream of Jeannie with the light brown hood
Borne like a vapor on a summer flood
I see her tripping where the bright sparks play
Happy as the dunces that get in her way.
Many were the wild notes her motor would but purr,
Many were the blithe words that waffled from AO'ers...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts