Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure what to say - joined a wee while ago but haven't posted yet.

I've had an RZ for about 8 years now, and a GTV V6 Phase II as my daily driver. Previously had a 33, a GTV6 and an integrale (although I guess that doesn't count). Recently convinced my wife out of her Megane and into a 147.

Anyway, if you see an RZ around the east of Scotland it's probably me so remember to wave.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi - I've got a couple of of pics 'pending approval' on my profile, not sure how long that takes.

I also saw Pentaxscot's post, he's maybe got some better ones of my car from Sunday.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, that's me in the fourth photo down. I'll try adding a couple as attachments, bear in mind this is my first go, so it'll likely go wrong...

·
Registered
33,640 Posts
Wow an RZ owner! :eek: Welcome to AO and may I be the first to congratulate you on winning the forthcoming AO member car of the year award 2006. :D

·
Registered
607 Posts
Hello Jamieboy & welcome (nice car by the by, saw it at St Andrew's)

Korkytcat should have some nice photos of it (he was indulging his artistic :)D :cheese: :cheese: :p ) talents. He may even have done one in Black and White.)

Fancy coming along to Berwick? Nothing like drumming up support for this eh??

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers for all the comments! :) What is happening at Berwick, and when? I'm only along in Dunbar.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO. You gotta love the RZ :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts