Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girls

My names Adam and i live in Malta...4 months ago i bought myself a 1991 75 ts. i got a problem with insurance tho, i need to wait till november till im 21 that is. but maybe its a good thing coz ive been wastin my cash on the bits n bobs that i wanted.
i have got a question tho....where can i get some lightweight 16 or 17 inch wheels, depending on my mood:)

thanx

DUM455

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome to AO buddy, Check out e-bay, they are doing some nice 17" rims for the 156, all supplied with the Alfa centres, very competatively priced. :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi guys thanx for answering! really sorry for pathetic log in count. been cut off from internet for a while.
i havnt got any pics yet but but i can describe it :)
its alfa red, with 156 standard rims till i figure out how to get the wheels i want on it (left a post about it) i just changed the exhaust, had a custome made 2.5 inch s/s piping and it sounds incredable!! ive got a black recaro replica seat (sorry but i cant afford the real thing) it does the job tho, with red Sabelt harnesses. set of eibach springs. thats the lot for now. i just got a new job so ill inform you about the new upgades :) ill get pics soon tho
thanx alot guys

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
excuse the spelling lol and Phill thats a beautiful 155. my dad had one and i loved it! hes got the new 147 on 17's and it corners like a beast! go Alfa!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts