Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Just bought my alfa 147 GTA a couple of weeks ago, It is in the getting fixed already as somebody hit me 3 hours after I bought the thing! :mad: Should get it back next week sometime and looking forward to chatting to you all.

Scott.

·
Registered
33,640 Posts
Hi Murrsco3. Welcome to AO. :)

I hope you have better luck with your GTA in the future.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Welcome :D

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Welcome to AO Scott :)
Thats a nightmare about the bump, hope all is well when you get it back :cool:

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
Welcome to AO, Scott :)

Sorry to hear about the accident :( - hope you manage to get it all sorted ok.

Don't forget to post some pics of you lovely car when you get her back :cool: :D

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO, hope the bella is repaired to your complete satisfaction. :)

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Welcome to AO bonny loon! Sorry about the "crunch".

P.S. I know you are a heck of a distance away but there is a Jock/Geordie Alfa Romeo meet arranged for Sunday Nov 6th and you would be very welcome (speshly wiv a GTA!). If you fancy it I'll ask Roswell to pm you the details.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Will said:
Welcome to AO bonny loon! Sorry about the "crunch".

P.S. I know you are a heck of a distance away but there is a Jock/Geordie Alfa Romeo meet arranged for Sunday Nov 6th and you would be very welcome (speshly wiv a GTA!). If you fancy it I'll ask Roswell to pm you the details.
Would be well up for it, have missed going to meets since I sold my Civic and couldn't go to the type r scotland meets anymore. Am getting the car back on tuesday and can't wait. Try and get it up the road in one piece this time! Was a Pile up on the A1 that I was involved in, 7 cars and 2 trucks on 3rd october just outside harrogate. I was one of the lucky ones!

Scott.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
murrsco3 said:
Would be well up for it, have missed going to meets since I sold my Civic and couldn't go to the type r scotland meets anymore. Am getting the car back on tuesday and can't wait. Try and get it up the road in one piece this time! Was a Pile up on the A1 that I was involved in, 7 cars and 2 trucks on 3rd october just outside harrogate. I was one of the lucky ones!

Scott.
Perhaps a bit of luck from the old cloverleaf?

Welcome!

Buck

W

·
0 Posts
Three hours....jeez!! Sorry to hear that, hope the repair is good and you enjoy the rest of you AO-ing experience :D

wrinx

1 - 16 of 16 Posts