Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I’m Graham and I live near Nottingham.
I currently run a 2.0 TS in cosmos blue. I bought it brand new in August 98 – so it’s having it’s 7th birthday party next week. It’s present is a new set of cambelts (the 3rd lot it’s had).
To be honest, it’s getting a bit tatty round the edges, but still looks good when cleaned up – apart from the wheels which could do with refurbishment.

I started with Alfas in 1979 with a bright yellow Alfasud 1.2 Ti – what a brilliant car!
This was followed by a black Alfetta GTV – the Strada model - you don’t see many of those about. To be honest, I got rid of it because the electrics kept packing up and the paint flaked off – but I still loved it to the end. I didn’t have another Alfa till I saw the light and bought the 156.

My local dealer has just moved the service reception into the Hyundai showroom! I hope it’s temporary.

Other cars – 3 years ago I joined the Classic Car Club in Brum and I’ve driven some brilliant cars from them. Trouble is – they’ve just shut up shop – are there any other jilted members out there?

Anyway, that’s it for now
Cheers
Graham

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Welcome to AO :D

(Damn ... again a bit late :D )

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome Graham. :)

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Welcome Graham! ;)

Enjoy your time here on AO :D (post some piccies.....)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here are some pictures as requested. The Alfasud and Alfetta are copies of slides I took about 1980!
The 156 is pictured on Beachy Head - and no I wasn't about to throw myself off after forking out for another cambelt change!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts