Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought id say hi as im new on here, recently got a 159 and its Resurrected my passion for all things alfa. Had a fiat coupe a couple years back and a 145 before that and more recently a 156 sportwagon but the 159 is a class act. Was looking @ a GT but im glad i went for the 159 it just puts a smile on my face driving it and the front end is just beautiful :wow: Alfa just do the wee touches thats make it special like the red interior cabin light over the controls and the way the dash is angled towards the driver. There also not a common car esp in NI which is nice, loved that about my coupe i could have drove for 4 or 5 months and not seen another one. Anyways its good to know theres a forum like this to feed the habit. Also the NIIMC is a good club with a great bunch of guys for all things Italian, i was a member when i had the coupe but what with family commitments, shift work and biking i haven't been a member for a couple of years.

B

·
0 Posts
Hello - good choice - I would like a 159 Ti Sportwagon in black. I find this forum excellent for chat and advice about stuff from minor cosmetic items to major mechanical issues. And it's free!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Darren, you left out the most important thing - your 159 is in the all important Alfa red :thumbs:

Get those 18"s on it and get some pics up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts