Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2001 2.0 t/s sportwagon that i love.its my first alfa ,i also ride a ducati 916 ,a 1963 vespa and a 1984 mini..the alfa gets the most attention...hello everybody

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Hello Toffe, welcome to Alfaowner. :)

I see you're a double good taste person!!!! :cool: Alfa and Ducati!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Please, please post some pics of your Alfa and Duke!!! :)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Btw where are you from?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive got no pictures of the alfa as my cameras broke ..got pictures of the ducati and mini together though ..im going to borrow my girlfriends dads camera so ill post some soon..from Liverpool ..cheers

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Cheers Toffee. We'll be waiting! :)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
No problem. ;) They must be less then 100kb. If you don't know how to resize then you can mail them to me at [email protected] and I'll post them for you. :)

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
Welcome to AO!! :)

Looking forward to seeing pics of your car (& bike).....

bobdabilda said:
...and a toffee to boot! A warm welcome from fellow Evertonians on here I am sure will ensue!

:)
Eh? :confused: you might have to explain that reference to this ignorant southerner.....

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
:rolleyes:
Everton, a fantastically succesful football club from Liverpool, United Kingdom, have the nickname The Toffees. As such their supporters take the name, calling themselves Toffees.

Toffeemandog, is clearly, a Toffee, like me, efcmandan and a1ehouse. :D

·
Registered
609 Posts
bobdabilda said:
Everton, a fantastically succesful football club from Liverpool, United Kingdom, have the nickname The Toffees. As such their supporters take the name, calling themselves Toffees.

Yes, yes I am... :D

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Hello Toffee, nice collection of vehicles you have there! :)

Im very jelous, please let me see pics soon!!! :cool:

I would like an Aprilla racing rep if I was to get a bike, a duke would be a bit much for a beginer, it keeps gettin thought about!!!??? :confused:

Also I really like the old mini's, I had a P plate cooper S in tahiti blue for a second car which had to be sold after a short time due to a break up and finances. Since the new mini's are out I've really regretted selling it cos the prices for them now are crazy! :rant: I now have a 1.4 astra for a second car :(

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
bobdabilda said:

Ah ha!! I am now enlightened :)

Ta muchly.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i am having a nightmare with her dads digi..will try and sort it out..yes i am a mad blue ..season ticket park end...will post soon

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
toffeemandog said:
trying to attach photo
Welcome to the forum Dude :D ... that photosize is on the small size and the date a bit dubious ;)... try downloading 'Ifranview' (freebie) or equivalent as it always useful as a fast and quick resizer and quality modifier utility etc etc. As Throttleman says keep the result under the 100kb but the size reasonable so we can get an eyefull ;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Yes, not a stamp size. ;)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im posting some pics from goodwood fos .I still cant get the pictures of our car out of the camera yet so im just experimenting..by the way the mini is a 94 not an 84..these pictures are on my hard drive..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts