Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,

I'm really bad at forums and things. I tend to prefer to read then write. I never seem to find the time to keep upto date with responses. Andyway I've Finally gotten myself an Alfa, so I thought I'd give it a go.

I'm the proud owner of a 156 Diesel M-jet, A great looking and handling car. I really look forward to driving in the morning, and unlike any diesel I've owned previously growls under accelleration... it's great!

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Hi & welcome Paul, congrats on your car :thumbs:. If you're anything like the rest of us you'll soon be addicted to this forum :D

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Hi & welcome Paul, congrats on your car :thumbs:. If you're anything like the rest of us you'll soon be addicted to this forum :D
i dont know what you mean!!! i dont spndevery dying minute on here wondering why im not in bed or at work :cheese:

Hello and welcome to AO im sure you willlike it here :D

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
i dont know what you mean!!! i dont spndevery dying minute on here wondering why im not in bed or at work :cheese:
:lol: yeah right, no doubt you're surrounded by empty pizza boxes (delivered of course ;) ) & mouldy coffee cups.........or beer cans!!! hmmmmmmmmm why does that sound familiar :confused: :cheese:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts