Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I own a 164 3.0 Lusso and I've had the majority of 130,000 enjoyable miles out of it.

Unfortunately my last few involved a bollard and that broke a headlight and a little damage to the front wing. The plan was to fix it but a couple of years have passed now and I've come to the conclusion, it should go to someone how's got the time to use it. (will post something on a forum for that).

The 164 has proved lots of people wrong, mine has been a real workhorse and with a basic knowledge of cars, it's not given me any trouble and certainly didn't rust like the old beemers my mates used to have at the time.

Been an alfa fan for most of my driving life and even took the chance to buy some alfa badges when I was in Milan (then girlfriend wasn't chuffed when trip turned into a search for an Alfa main dealer). Practically the only Italian sentence I knew was how to ask for a front badge!

Anyway look forward to nosy around the forums and who knows, I might just get the bug again.

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Good Evening.......and Welcome to the A.O.Forum, I'm sure you will enjoy it here !!!!!!!.......:thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts