Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive just joined the forum thought id say hi
ive just brought a 156 1.8 ts so thought id join a forum cause you never know when you may need some advice and where better than here it needs a little bit of work but like front suspension mount and air flow meter but i knew this before i brought it still didnt put me off its such a nice looking car so if i ever need help ill be straight on here looking foward to chatting to some of you cheers

lazyfunt :)

·
Premium Member
42,863 Posts
Hello lazyfunt....welcome to AO....:)

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Hi, one lazyfunt to another, best get dressed soon ready for work! Welcome to the site mate:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers for the welcome yeh will have to get ready soon got to drive back to cornwall only a 300 mile drive but hey what better car to do it in better than the smart car i used to do it in lol quicker too

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Smart Car uh oh! -2-

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
yeh i know sorry but its gone now thank god and lets never speak of the smart again :lol:
You could have got it turbo'd and nitroused, they do a kit for it. Still gay looking though!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it was turbo'd and chipped and it wasnt till it faded to pink at that point i knew it had to go now i have a boot and back seats and the steering wheel is on the right side

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hi there & Welcome! :p

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
hello :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts