Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have always been impressed with the looks of the Alfa Romeos. I owned a BMW 3 series for a number of years and was concerned about the bad press around the quality of the Alfa Romeo. I took a gamble and in 2000 I acquired a 166 which I drove for 4 years. I reluctantly gave it back to the leasing company at the end if its lease. Even after 4 years it was still turning heads. At that time the new BMW 5 series was just released and I was convinced by my son to acquire it. I have had nothing but problems with it and it is such an uncomfortable car to sit in. My wife dreads getting into it for fear of backache. I had to to put thick sheep skin seat covers to soften it a bit. Well, lesson learnt. I strayed for 4 years but now I am going back to to an Alfa. In the next few days I will take delivery of a 159 Ti 3.2 litre Q4. I am as excited as a kid with a new toy. I will let you know how it goes. Even if it does play up a little the looks and styling will be worth some inconvenience.

A

·
0 Posts
hello alfisto,
welcome to ao. :thumbs:
the 159 ti is an awesome car.
i love mine to bits. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts