Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Steve Smith and I've just become the proud owner of a 57 plate 159 Ti 2.4 JTDm.

I have owned a string of Alfa's including a 164 Super (3.0 V6) and a 166 Lusso (2.5 V6) but this is my first time on the diesel front. I had a short deviation into Porsche ownership but it didn't sit well so I'm back with what I love.

I missed the Alfa feel and fell in love with the looks of the 159 when it came out. I saw the Ti at an Italian car day and I was hooked!!

I am just thinking about the re-mapping route after reading some threads on here so i am sure I will pop up with more questions then!! For now I'm in love with the car's looks, feel and power.............. but if 250 BHP is available it would be rude not to do it!! I've only had the car for 2 months but the bug has bitten again.

Steve

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the warm welcome guys:)
The Ti is a cracking car. I keep finding myself taking the long way home from work just for fun!!:lol:
I must admit that being black it's a nightmare to keep clean. Whenever I wash the car it's always followed by a polish just get rid of the water marks!! Never minds it's all part of the fun!!

Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts