Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new member and I'm not really sure how this all works.But basically I serious guidance.I passed my test 6 weeks ago and I recieved a letter today stating that I was being taken to court for failing to pay a parking fine within the 28 day period.I never actually recieved a parking ticket though.There was no notice,there wasn't anything on my windscreen.Nothing!Surely I don't have to pay this do I?Any guidance would be appreciated.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Not sure where you stand on this one dude:confused:
Nice car by the way;)
Stu:D :tut: :D

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Welcome...

I'd go and speak to a solicitor or the citizens advice...

Try googling for parking fines there are loads of information sites out there...

Simes.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I think firstly, were you parked where the ticket was issued? if you were then I would suggest that you pay this and argue about it later:rant: the problem with these tickets are that if not payed they are given to Bailiffs to collect :mad: and this could make a £50 parking find reach hundreds of pounds very quickly:mad: added to which if they found your car the law allows them to firstly clamp it and if still not paid they can remove it and sell it at public auction with no reserve price!:mad: :mad: Daylight robbery:mad:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Hello and welcome :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts