Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
only joking maybe you like eddie izzard, anyhow just saying hello after i have joined your forum, had a quick look as a guest and it seems like a good way to meet alfa minded people, I own a old gtv-6 on a X plate i have had it around ten years, I found it in a old farm building where this old guy I know collects alfa's, citroens,matra's and the like. Spent a lot of cash restoring it but to be honest it was kept dry and went through its first MOT in twelve years with only minimal welding. Used it for six years and then the rust started to come so I took it off the road got the inner sills and foot wells welded up and used it for a couple more years with no major trouble. Then it failed a MOT on inner wings so off with the old and then take car of road while i found some nice fiber glass wings to replace scabby old ones and eventually get round to finishing welding up inner wings, which is where it is now after the birth of two children and not enough spare time to finish it off, the rest of the car is ok and its only got 70000 on the clock, has any one out there got a similar project on the go??

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Hi, you sound busy :)

H

·
0 Posts
Welcome to AO
Somebody is bound to have a similar project either on the go or completed at some time :)

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO and good luck with your project :)

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts