Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have just purchased a 156 Veloce, being the first Alfa i've owned after admiring from afar for a long time, but never quite taking the plunge due to poor reputations on reliability (prepares to duck):lol:

Anyhow, couldn't resist this little beauty especially in the mint condition it's in. Will post some pics once I've picked it up on Saturday

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Hi:) This will be confusing as there's a Phil155 on here too :lol:

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Hi and welcome :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers guys, thanks for the friendly welcome

Will promise not to post anything too controversial and get poor phil155 in bother:lol:

Also hope it was a joke about it breaking down before I get it home:eek: :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
phil155 said:
so what the f*** am i supposed to use if i get a 156???:rant:
:lol: :lol: Just noticed, I didn't pick the most original username :lol: :lol:

Well Phil, guess you'll have to go for a 159 instead:p

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Phil156 said:
Cheers guys, thanks for the friendly welcome

Will promise not to post anything too controversial and get poor phil155 in bother:lol:

Also hope it was a joke about it breaking down before I get it home:eek: :eek: :lol:
Don't worry about phil155, he can get in trouble all by himself... :lol:

And welcome to AO. :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok quick update, I picked the car up on Saturday nd absolutely love it. Drives like a dream and guess what? It hasn't broken down (Yay:p )

Anyway, a quick question for you all

When driving on the motorway at approx. 80 - 85 is it best to put the car into sport, or keep it in City mode for good fuel consumption?

Cheers

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hi Phil,

Welcome on board!

As you can see I am also a new member (Joined last week) and Already I am quite addicted to the AO Forum. Why?

...Because there is a great expertise, lots of advice and above all the Genuine community of passionate members. It is a Paradise for Alfa Lovers!!

Hope you will enjoy this site as much as I do!

All the Best and enjoy your 156!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts