Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a silver Alfa 156 1.6 veloce 2003 52 reg with the old exterior but the facelifted interior, it has 71,000 miles on the clock with a full dealer history. Looking forward to joining in this forum.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Well, you've just joined. :D Welcome to Alfaowner, Forza.

Looking forward to see some shots and more specs of your Alfa (colour, trim, wheels) :)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Welcome to AO :cool:

...and yes please post some piccies of your car when you get a chance :)

At least I beat Pasi and GC on that request :p :p ;)

Stick around Dude, it can be fun here :D
;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Kurz, you're another broken record. :lol: ;)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers guys will get some pics up soon. This seems like a really good forum look forward to getting involved.

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
THROTTLEMAN said:
Kurz, you're another broken record. :lol: ;)
Hey I was helping you out regarding the other remarks in the other thread :rant: ... you don't appreciate anything do you :rolleyes:
;)

@Alfa-Forza : In the meantime why don't you update your profile with your rough location, in case you need to be pointed to any Alfa garages etc :) Enjoy your stay ;)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeh everyones been saying the ones with the new interior and the pre facelift exterior are the best, I was just so glad I got it for a very good price, it is only 2 years old but has done 71,000 miles but has full Alfa dealer history and has cambelt change looks and drives like new im well pleased especially as its a veloce model with loads of gadgets, side skirts and all that. How much do you think I paid guys?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I paid £5995 what a steal ! As soon as I saw it on Autotrader I drove to the garage and bought it. The guy said he had only just got it in. What a car for the money !!!

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
kurzon said:
Hey I was helping you out regarding the other remarks in the other thread :rant: ... you don't appreciate anything do you :rolleyes: ;)
Oh man, I mean robot, sorry about that. :D Of course I appreciate. :) Please send me your Visa card number. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts