Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,

im a newbie to this forum but been on many car forums before, im interested in the alfa gtv ...looks hot and engine seems decent.

any advice? ive read quite a few reviews on it like parkers, topgear, channel4, yahoo and a few more but non of them really faults the car much.

i haven't got much of a budget to spend on one probably £1500 max so i was thinking of getting one for cheap with a blown engine for £600-800 and getting a new engine fit into it (seen it advertised for about £1250 fitted).

yeah, thats about it really im from london, im new to Alfa Romeo's but before ive had a few seat ibiza's one being the cupra 150bhp and now im running a polo :eek:. im looking for a gtv to requench my thirst.

koz

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,489 Posts
hello, welcome to AO. i have a GTV for sale but its a bit over your budget. shame really cos its mint. happy hunting though and good luck

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i saw a nice one on autotrader for £1295 with 52k on the clock ...but i couldnt make it yesterday and i call again today and its sold ...damn! it was a nice blue aswell, sounded mint. i've pm'd a few people on here but nothing seems to be clinging onto me... grrr.

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
welcome to AO - hope you find a good one :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts