Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just acquired a '76 2000 GT Veloce (Automatic RHD) - quite amazingly this is the actually car I learnt to drive in during the 70's as it has been in the family since new (whoops showing my age there ...) - looking forward to enjoying this delightful classic along with the rest of my "stable" of old timers - a '61 Land Rover Series II and my "project car", a '67 Triumph Spitfire (actually, more like a pile of rusty bits at present!)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks :) I'm sure I'll have all manner of stupid questions as I get to grips with Alfa ownership ... at the moment wrestling with the DVLA paperwork as the car was previously abroad ...

·
Registered
32,442 Posts
hello :)

·
Premium Member
42,863 Posts
hello and welcome to AO..........:)

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Welcome to AO. Get some pics of your new purchase up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, I've been told only about 100 of this model (2000 RHD automatic) were made, and sold only in South Africa - (which is where my parents bought this particular one new - it has followed them around the world since until my dad at the age of 88 grudgingly decided it might not be the most practical car for him any more! ). 1 pic posted already, more to follow ...

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hi there & Welcome! :p

Hopefully getting my Spitfire roadworthy again over the winter after a 2 year lay off!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts