Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the last 30 years I've had probably 7 or 8 Alfa's, mostly old wrecks bought for a few hundred quid in the 80's (various 'suds, veloce sprints and a GTV), then a 156 from 2003 to 2008, when the engine seized.

Never again says I !!!!!!

Then in 2010 the giulietta was launched and decided to give it one more try!

After searching for a white Giulietta for a few months last winter, we (it's my wife's car) finally took the plunge in February 2014 and bought a 1.6JTDM Collezione. It was pre-registered with 1 mile on the clock, and now it has over 6000. Just done a 1200 mile trip in Europe, all trouble free so far and 50+ mpg (58 average on the euro trip)

Not sure why the image is not appearing - is it because I'm a newbie? I have wrapped it with IMG tabs as i do on other forums..........

·
Administrator
87,607 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Hi and Welcome from a fellow citizen of York :)

Lovely car - I like the Giulietta in white :).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey thanks everyone for the welcome, and the info re:images (I thought I was going mad!) I'll be sure to post when I have anything to say, although it maybe not too often as the car 'shouldn't' give too much trouble just yet!!!!!

The only thing I've done is put chrome mirror caps on so far, but if it was 'my' car I'd be lowering it and fitting 18" teledial wheels.

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome To‵⁀) ✫ ✫ ✫.
`⋎´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫
..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫
☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★
/▌*˛˚ ░A░L░F░A░ - ░O░W░N░E░R░ ˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★

1 - 10 of 10 Posts