Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to All
My name is Terry and MY handle is HTDGMN because I sell hotdogs as a vendor on the streets of Manchester,New Hampshire or at least I did prior to spending 18 months in a coma,because of a brain hemorrhage I just bought a 1992 164 l 3 liter and it is full of new head aches for me and it is my only mode of getting around so I hope you folks can help me.That it for now wish you all a good day. Terry

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Welcome into AO :wave: crazy times in your past and now you've bought an Alfa, crazy times ahead

·
Registered
Mercedes 350e C-class estate (2015)
26,253 Posts
There's a whole lot of help to be got from this forum, you'll find there are both knowledgeable and helpful people on here. People are not necessarily both at the same time though :D
Roam around the tech forums - there's a lot going on there - and we're all appreciative of members who are keeping our beloved Alfa's on the road :thumbs:

Welcome to AO, Terry!

And if you have a couple of CPU cycles to spare on your laptop or home PC: http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/way-off-topic/241942-please-join-the-ao-folding-home-team.html

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO, hope we can help in anyway :)

·
Registered
13,040 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO.....so glad you are fully recovered......:thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.