Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello alfisti!

My name is Luigi and, as the name implies, I'm not Swedish myself. I'm half Italian, half Portuguese, born in Brazil, married in England and now living in Scania, the southernmost part of Sweden, just next door to Denmark. I'm here cause I've just bought an Alfa 166 TS 1999. My new car had only one previous owner, so it's quite well conserved at 160k km. No rust, new exhaust, the engine was checked regularly, always using the most expensive synthetic oil. So that's it, I'm a new Alfista and a happy one. ;)

·
Registered
12,810 Posts
Hello Luigi and welcome to AO from England.......:HAPPY:....hope you enjoy the 166...:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!

Thanks for the welcome, n13roy and Odyssey21.
By the way, Odyssey21, why do Alfas depreciate so quickly in the UK? I mean, Jeremy Clarkson & co. love Alfa Romeos and Top Gear has always been positive about the marque. So how do you explain that? Thanks one more time.

·
Registered
10,943 Posts
Thanks for the welcome, n13roy and Odyssey21.
By the way, Odyssey21, why do Alfas depreciate so quickly in the UK? I mean, Jeremy Clarkson & co. love Alfa Romeos and Top Gear has always been positive about the marque. So how do you explain that? Thanks one more time.
No one knows for sure Scornful Luigi but we 166'ers just enjoy the fact that they do and are grateful to those who bought them new in the first place.

Get over to the 166 lounge where a real welcome awaits...There are already a few in there from Scandinavia.

Pomeo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts