Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I guess I'm now an active part of thhie Alfa forum!:D

I'm from Ljubljana, the capital city of Slovenia and I'm a student of electrical engeeniring.

I was infected with alfa virus when i was born, because my father had a 33 1.5 carb. at that time. Later on he bought a 75 1.6 carb. which was the first car I had ever driven. Actually I was 3 and sitting in my father's lap with my heands on the wheel. But I knew at that time, that I will have a 75 some day.

So when I got my drivers license I went on a hunt for a good 75. After a while I came acros a 92' alfa red 1.6 IE from the first owner (a retired highschool teacher:D ) with no sign of rust.

I have this 75 for almost 3 years now, for next year I'm looking after a 2001 GTV, so I can completely restore the 75 so it will be like new for the time when it's old enough to be an oldtimer.

Best regards!

Grilzz

·
Registered
785 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
Hi Grillz and welcome :)

I got lost in Ljubljana once trying to get from Kranska Gora to Bled by bus and with very little German :lol: Did eventually manage it though!

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome!

lynnb said:
Hi Grillz and welcome :)

I got lost in Ljubljana once trying to get from Kranska Gora to Bled by bus and with very little German :lol: Did eventually manage it though!

Well, It's a small country so even if you couldn't get the bus to take you, you could walk the distance.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts