Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joined the forum to do some research before heading out to purchase a 156 sportwagon .

·
Administrator
86,634 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the the warm welcome , We have our first viewing on Saturday , so very excited , doing lots of reading up on what to look out for in the forums .

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome‵⁀) ✫ ✫ ✫.
`⋎´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫
..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫
☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★
/▌*˛˚ ░A░L░F░A░ - ░R░O░M░E░O░ ˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well , first viewing done . A nice 2002 2.0 lusso sw quite high mileage but generally in very good condition , a tiny bit of surface rust on one of the top corners of the windscreen frame , usual stone chips to the front as to be expected , all the dash lights responded as expected and drove very well , but put of by some kind of oil leak from the front of the engine , couldn't see from where due to the cover but had quite a build up of crud/oil above the exhaust manifold .
So taking the weekend to think to think about it and trying to resist jumping into buying the first one I have been to see .

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh well that ship has now sailed , sold while I took the weekend to think about it , the search continues .
Now looking further afield .

G

·
0 Posts
Welcome aboard...nice to have another BB member in this part of the world. Good luck with your search, and hope to see you at a local event soon.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Deal done now the proud owner of 2.0 TS lusso SW , 300 mile round trip went down there in my wifes VW Golf cabriolet and drove the Alfa home , it seemed happy on the A roads and motorways , now time for a closer check over .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts