Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I am seriously considering buying a Brera and currently am leaning towards a 3.2 SV Q4 model.

I may possibly go for a prodrive model but wanted to know what additional parts etc you get over the standard model. I believe you get uprated brakes, suspension, exhaust and interior trim along with the wheels.

Am I right in thinking you lose the panoramic glass roof (or should I say access to it)? Is the engine and leather dash the only differences between the prodrive 2.2 and 3.2 variants?

Has anyone got any of the above for sale?

Thanks in advance for replies.

·
Administrator
88,508 Posts
G

·
Welcome To‵⁀) ✫ ✫ ✫.
`⋎´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫
..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫
☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★
/▌*˛˚ ░A░L░F░A░ - ░O░W░N░E░R░ ˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello, welcome, my 3.2 Brera is for sale in the classified sections!
Hi
I'm not sure why but I was unable to see any posts in the classified sections for the Brera.

I wish I had seen it though as I would probably have bought the car as yours has the mods I'm intending on doing and you have done a fantastic underside resto and the paintwork is further appealing to me.

However on Sunday I bought a red 56 plate 3.2 V6 Q4 SV. Its a 2 owner car with FSH, 12 month warranty and 59k on the clock. It was much cheaper than your car but I am modding mine to a similar spec to yours so will be spending the difference in price paid on those modifications.

Good luck with the sale and whoever buys your car is getting a beauty.

Regards
James

1 - 7 of 7 Posts