Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody. I am a newbie to this forum, but not to Alfa's, having owned a 1969 Spider 1750 Veloce and another 2001 Spider 3.0 V6.
My daughter is just about to become a true petrolhead by buying her first Alfa, a Mito.
We do have an Alfa dealer here in Dubai but to be honest you do not see so many Alfa's on the road, plenty of Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsches ets.

See you all on the forum.

Cheers
David
:thumbs:

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
hello & welcome to AO David :) & congrats to your daughter on her superb car choice :thumbs:. Was out there in February, think armoured vehicles would be more appropriate the way they drive ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome and congrats to your daughter!
I lived in Dubai for 10 years and bought a 147 from the dealer out there. Was a bit worried about my purchase because back then (2003) there weren't many on the road at all and I wasn't at all sure how it would like the climate!! But it was a great car and had no problems with it at all. Managed to sell it a year later before I came back to the UK for the same price that I bought it for which made it even better :lol:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi Dad!!!

slowly finding my way around the site. Am yet to introduce myself on the newbie site. Got my girl today and she is gorgeous!!! spent all day driving her and can't wait to do the same again tomorrow!

I have posted pics but they have to be vetted first, hoping they'll be on tomorrow. My Avator pic is one I took of my little beauty today :0)

Mito-chick!

P.S. To anyone else reading this....I am Dubai's daughter, I made it!!! :0)

·
Registered
7,453 Posts
Hello David welcome to AO:) I do hope the traffic in Dubai is a little less frantic than it was during my time out there!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts