Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly I apologise for the Avatar. It is not an Alfa, but there have been two makes of car I have loved over the years and that is the car I drove every day when I was 18 years old.

Both Alfas were bought new, the first A 1970 GT Junior 1600 Bertone, which took us to Southern France several times. The other an Alfasud which was also used for long journeys when my other cars did less than 15 mpg.

Now retired in France we are using a Clio which suits us very well with the small parking spaces around here. However........................

On a visit to Spain last Christmas we saw a small new red Alfa. I now know it to be a MiTo, so that will hopefully replace the Clio and give a lot more pleasure while we are still (just) young enough to enjoy it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Many thanks for the welcome. Good to find a nice friendly forum, but I would expect that as the members are Alfa owners.

BTW the avatar is an Aston Martin which took part in the 1923 French Grand Prix at Strasbourg.

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Alright James, good name ;)

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Hello and welcome.

Very nice part of the world you are in :thumbs: (I work in Toulouse from time to time and love the Sud-Ouest)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts