Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, as you can see, Im a newbee in this forum and Im from Brazil. Im very passionate about Alfa cars but never had a chance to even drive one...

Im my garage I have a 95 BMW M3 euro spec, with some mods... BBS rims...

BTW, I can´t wait to the moment I´ll change my bimmer in any cuore sportivo!!

Regards.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Hello and welcome :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Nice Picture! No prizes for gessing the meaning of the "BR" at the end of my nickname :D
I am also from the land of Pelé and drive a 156 in London. Another Brazilian from SP joined a week or so ago (I think his name is Adriano and you should be able to find him in the "introduce yourself" section), which demonstrate the good taste we have for fast cars and women :cool:
Bemvindo

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rustyQV said:
Hi, and welcome, do Alfa still make cars in Brazil ?
No, they stoped in 86 the poduction, and Alfa Romeo brand just come to Brazil in 1992 only imported.

We have the two most rare Alfas ever made: one is called "Onça" and is very hard to find any material of this car. In history, only 3 have survived the time...

and the other is the "Furia", only one car has noticed...

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Hi mate, welcome on board from Portugal. :)

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
alfistabrazil said:
No, they stoped in 86 the poduction, and Alfa Romeo brand just come to Brazil in 1992 only imported.
We have the two most rare Alfas ever made:
Nice pics, thanks, is there anywhere on the web to find the story behind these cars. (In English please, despite an aunt who live in Lisbon for 50 years, I haven't a word of Portuguese)....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
rustyQV said:
Nice pics, thanks, is there anywhere on the web to find the story behind these cars. (In English please, despite an aunt who live in Lisbon for 50 years, I haven't a word of Portuguese)....

Like I said, it´s very hard to find anything about those cars, I have a magazine that shows one missed "Onça" found in a junk yard... Then come a little history about the car.

The thing is, the Onça was inspired in the mustang, and is almost a copy, but the difference still de "motor" and the front grill.

I´ll manage a way to scan the pictures for you, but the text is in portuguese, I can translate some with pleasure but you have to excuse my not-so-good-but-understandable english!!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Thank you so much for taking the trouble. Babelfish did the necessary for translation. What a cool car ! 115 horses on 1100 kg must have been sensational in 1964-6, and it's very interesting to see a Mustang lookalike with an Alfa grill. I had heard of Brazilian special Alfas before, including a much later one based on the 2600, but I'd never seen these. Thank you again, that is a wonderful insight into Alfa history !!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts