Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
My first post to say hello and introduce myself I have owned many Alfas over the decades. I had been influenced at a young age by my older brothers they had 105 coupes, Giulia Supers and Berlina's long before I was old enough to drive. My first Alfa was a 1186cc 4 speed Alfasud.I was amazed by its agility and first thing to do with it was a 5 speed conversion not only was it agile but the extra ratio made all the difference on the open road sadly it rust away and I replaced it with a 1.8 Alfetta then on to a 2.0 Alfetta an Alfa75 2.5V6 and now a GTV6 with a 3lt that I have just fitted. I have always done my own servicing I also rebuild engines and transaxles if they need it. So I have over the years learnt a lot about the transaxle cars in particular so I hope I can help anyone who might need assistance with any problem . I am only to willing to contribute to the forum and no doubt learn more about the cars and the history of the Alfa Romeo brand from everyone else that contributes here.

Cheers Glen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts