Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am new to the forum, but in no way new to Alfa's or Italian cars. I have been driving 8 years now (where does the time go!) And have somehow owned almost as many cars, all Italian and listed below;

1984 FIAT Panda 900cc

1986 FIAT Panda 1000cc FIRE

1986 FIAT Uno 1100cc

1987 Alfa Romeo 33 ti (105bhp and twin carb, mmmm)

1991 75 2.0 TS (Listed here in the gallery by Samuel who I sold it to, where is the car now?)

1990 Lancia Delta integrale 16v (fantastic car handles and goes like nothing else I have come across, also proved reliable... but very expensive to run)

2003 FIAT Punto 1.4 eleganza.

I am now bored with the Punto beyond belief, and am looking to clear the finance on the car and get something more intersting second hand that will prove more fun. Don't get me wrong the car is brilliant for a supermini but just not as much fun to drive as I am used to. I am currently concidering a 146ti, 156 TS or even a 166TS if one should appear.

Best regards
Adam

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hello!

I like the third...I had a 1984 Fiat Uno 1.1 for 3 years...did 30,000 miles all with my foot to the floor and never had a big problems (except the light shaking at 90mph on the motorway :eek: )

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Hi & welcome.
:cool: list of cars.

have been driving a 146ti for a coupla weeks (155 was in shop for repair) - the 146 was great fun. :)
check out the classified/for sales.
also there is some great tech info on here, or if you just want an 'unusual' slant on life, the off topic lounge :D

hope ya find the car you want.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Hi Adam, welcome on bord. :)

What a list of nice cars you had. :)

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
THROTTLEMAN said:
Hi Adam, welcome on bord. :)

What a list of nice cars you had. :)
No pics request? :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused:

Anywa, Welcome to AO mr. 33_75_146 ;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Yes, you're wecome to post some piccies! :D :cool: ;)

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
THROTTLEMAN said:
Yes, you're wecome to post some piccies! :D :cool: ;)

LOL no problem I will get some piccies of the Alfas and the integrale on here tonight. Think we all know what a Panda and Uno look like :) They were just a means to build up the no claims for the Alfas :D

Adam

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi Adam,Welcome to AO. ;)

From the list of cars I like de year of 1990 :D Just Love it!
I've got a Fiat Panda,it's the second one and it counts 160 000 Miles :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
33_75_146 said:
LOL no problem I will get some piccies of the Alfas and the integrale on here tonight. Think we all know what a Panda and Uno look like :) They were just a means to build up the no claims for the Alfas :D

Adam
Cheers, Adam. :)

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
33_75_146 said:

Adam

Here you go, I don't have a pic of the 33 or uno. But here my first panda complete with L plates, the 75 and integrale. :D

·
Registered
622 Posts
Fraser said:
HI Adam. Your choice of replacement for the Fiat is brilliant - they're all totally different cars. I'd probably go for the 166 if you can find a good one (not ex-fleet) - they make you feel really good driving them around :D

Hi and welcome to AO :)

The 166 is a nice choice, great design and a great ride, but if you think of having anyone in the backseat make sure they are aren´t taller than 6 ft.
I´ve tried all the models and 166 is the only one where I can´t fit into the backseat.... :confused: I´m 6 ft. 3 inches........... ;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
33_75_146 said:
Here you go, I don't have a pic of the 33 or uno. But here my first panda complete with L plates, the 75 and integrale. :D
They all look great! :cool: Oh but the Lancia, the Lancia.... :D :cool: :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts