Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick introduction from a huge fan and future owner looking to buy a 156 or GT in the new year, hoping to use this site to help me make my decision. Bored of listening to people telling me not to buy one and that the car will fall to bits, and now looking forward to hearing well informed advice, thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Welcome a gregory82.

You will certainly find lots of experience and good advice here. Also several threads on "how people tell me that Alfas are unreliable" etc.

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,348 Posts
Hi, a warm welcome from the Lincs Mob !!! If you want some face to face advice and comment why not come along to a Meet near you soon, you don't have to come in an Alfa !

We are quite an active little group here so it would be very nice to see you in the Lincs Lounge and at some of our Meets soon. Lots of these coming up, some great ones coming up over the next few Months.

Our next Lincs Meet is an afternoon/evening one coming up on 29th December and is a Meet you really should come to. Do come along if you can. It’s our annual masochists trip to the Seaside where we meet up, stroll around Skeggie, have chips, get freezing cold and then head for a nice hostelry to warm up, eat, drink and chat. Clears the head after the excesses of Christmas and should not be missed ! Follow the Link for the full details.

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/lincolnshire/308601-lincs-afternoon-evening-meet-blow-the-cobwebs-away-no-4-a.html

Our “ regular “ Meets are usually ( but not always ) on a Thursday evening and are scattered around the County and these are interspersed with our “ special “ Meets throughout Spring, Summer and Autumn. In the Winter I tend to go for Saturday afternoon Meets, the Scalextric Championship, amongst others, is a great afternoon out. We have a lot of Events coming up again during this year, some of them are just Beer and Chat type things but a lot of very special ones too, we don’t get bored here in the Flatlands. Keep an eye on the Lincs Lounge for full details.

You might want to add your details on to the “ Names, Locations and Cars “ Thread too, I generally don’t do this unless people “ask “ in there, don’t wish to give away any secrets !

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/lincolnshire/197469-lincs-members-names-locations-and-cars.html

Follow the Links to see what is going on and join in, I can pretty much say that you won't regret it. Apart from myself everyone else in the Lincs Section are very nice people.........

From the Lincs Lounge also follow Links and see what we have been up to in the past, some cracking Meets and some great pictures.

Lincolnshire - Alfa Romeo Forum

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/lincolnshire/194496-links-to-meetings-pictures-thread.html

Don't forget to look at the " Stickies " right on top of the Lincs Lounge page.

Cheers,

Nige.

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
Welcome. There are plenty of people that will tell you what to and what not to buy. Alfa is just a little bit different :)
IMHO the rest are as dull as Winter's day in Manchester :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts