Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all
the names Graham, self employed electrician. recently got a 2001 166 t-spark in black, bought privately and found on e-bay.Having prevously owned a 164 this was the natural replacement when we enjoyed the 164 for 9 years, though i must say i was tempted to try something different to avoid those usual Italian motor failings. truth is, its hard to beat the 166 for value, for the price of a similar aged fiesta, you do get one gorgeous car. Problem is finding one used, had to wait a fair while before one came up that i didnt have to travel 150 miles to see. Alas its got a few problems that will have to be sorted, central locking and variator the most urgent. So, very pleased to find alfaowners.com, took advantage straight away with the technical questions !!!
cheers for now
gaw :D

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hello Graham self employed electrician, my names stuart and I,m a ...................................................................................wait for it................................................................................................self employed electrician!!!! :p

Welcome aboard ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im from wickford essex. sorry, havent taken any photos yet. I'll have a go at putting them soon
cheers

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
You have found used 166 :eek: Now that's rear :eek:

But I am happy for you ... it's very lovly car :D

And Welcome to AO (internets madhouse) :D

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO Graham. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts