Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all of you on here. I've just joined this forum and thought I'd say hi.

Last night I ordered my very first Alfa, the Mito TB 135 BHP Lusso. I can barely wait to get my hands on it ;)

Any tips, tricks, ideas or anything I should know about it?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
12,828 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO, check out the tech section for help and advice, and hope you don't have to wait too long for your Mito........:HAPPY:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
hi, hope you don't have too many sleepless nights waiting for your new mito, what colour and extras did you order ?, i was lucky as the mito i wanted was already built and took just four weeks to arrive, i'm more that happy with my lusso spec, i prefer the alloy wheel design to the veloce and it looks great in alfa red

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hello and congrats, hope you can bear the wait. It'll be worth it.

I'm pretty chuffed with the 120 Lusso. I suspect you won't be disappointed with the 135.

No serious issues to mention now the weather has warmed a little (see the 'FREEZING' sticky at the top of this forum). And you'll have fun discovering your own tips and tricks.

After three months of ownership I still keep discovering new things. I've only just noticed the discreet red 'convenience' lights illuminating the area above the centre console :rolleyes: :)

Nice touch. That wasn't in the brochure.

Lots to discover. You've made a good choice. Have fun.

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
MiTos' living on hills? Sounds ominous, run down to come up? Sorry if I have misinterpreted this thread, I'm having continuous 'Thicko' moments more of late than ever before! :eek: :(:

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Afterthought. Warden Hills,(Mr. G's old haunt :): ) Farley Hill, Stopsley area, or maybe the top of Tennyson Road? :confused:
I was thinking that myself...

Stopsley...I know there is a lush red one on the hill that leads to bedford road in stopsley.

Its deep red not alfa red...looks great.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mid to end of March is the latest update from the dealer, You'll all be very sick of my endless updates until it appears ;)

·
Registered
497 Posts
:thumbs:

Keep them coming.

And when it eventually does arrive, don't forget to take lots of pics, and upload / share with us

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Welcome to the forum. How exciting for you, I'm all excited for you too. You'll love the MiTo, a true modern classic IMHO. It sounds like you're getting the new Multiair MiTo, it promises to be a cracking little car, especially at 135. Nice 1 ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts