Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined here as we have just purchased a '62 plate RED G 1.6 diesel Lusso, it's for my wife actually and whilst we don't pick it up for two weeks, we are missing it already!!

We are both bikers and find cars generally a bit bland and boring but it's clear that AR owners generally seem to have the passion and pride that owners of machines like Ducati etc do-brilliant!!

What I do need is how to get a spare key (doesn't necessarily have to be a remote fob, just a key will do)

There's probably a topic somewhere here, be grateful if anyone knows where to direct me!

Thanks and look forward to interacting with you all

Steve:thumbup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just joined here as we have just purchased a '62 plate RED G 1.6 diesel Lusso, it's for my wife actually and whilst we don't pick it up for two weeks, we are missing it already!!

We are both bikers and find cars generally a bit bland and boring but it's clear that AR owners generally seem to have the passion and pride that owners of machines like Ducati etc do-brilliant!!

Look forward to meeting you all!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
70 Posts

What I do need is how to get a spare key (doesn't necessarily have to be a remote fob, just a key will do)

There's probably a topic somewhere here, be grateful if anyone knows where to direct me!

Thanks and look forward to interacting with you all

Steve:thumbup:

Look forward to meeting you all!! :thumbup:

Welcome Steve to AO, wishing you many happy miles with your G :D

regarding spare key, I think you'll have to get one from an Alfa Dealer. also checkout this spare parts site: Original Spare Parts

cheers, enjoy.

·
Premium Member
Mito, 159
382 Posts
If it's just a spare key your after plenty of high street key cutters can make you a non remote key that will start the car.
If you want a remote key then it's either the dealers or an Auto locksmith.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If it's just a spare key your after plenty of high street key cutters can make you a non remote key that will start the car.
If you want a remote key then it's either the dealers or an Auto locksmith.
Thanks both, I'm sure more questions will flow after we collect!

Thanks

·
Administrator
87,619 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Welcome To‵⁀) ✫ ✫ ✫.
`⋎´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫
..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫
☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★
/▌*˛˚ ░A░L░F░A░ - ░O░W░N░E░R░ ˚ ✰* ★