Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello My name is Jamie from Huddersfield West Yorkshire,

I have just purchased a 97 spider convertible in red that's in the bodyshop at the moment getting some rust taken away and the body work spruced up. I bought the Alfa for a couple of reasons:

1.) I fell in love with Alfa spiders after spotting one in a car park in Meltham, It looked so unusual and stylish I knew I had to get my hands on one someday.

2.) The social aspects, I hope to join the owners club and go to the meetings.etc

3.) Being a 21 year old male I was hoping that I may get a little more attention from the opposite sex in the summer time. (obviously for the right reasons HA HA) :)

Last year I bought an MGF which was great but had more problems than MG-Rover itself.Although it was a lovely car to drive so much so that I found my dad one and my sister also purchased one.

Once I get the Alfa back and sort out the various oil leaks and exhaust system I hope to use the car on a weekend and in the summer to commute to work.

That's a bit about me... Anyone from West Yorkshire or anywhere give me a shout it would be great to hear from you

Jamie:)

·
Registered
785 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Hi Jamiespider, welcome to AO. :)

·
Registered
11,614 Posts