Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, Just bought myself a 52 plate 156 1.8 TS Veloce. I must say it is worth the wait. Have been suplied Ford and Vauxhall company cars for more years than i care to remember, so a change of job and a chance to buy the car which is the prerequisite for all petrol heads.. So whilst i am on i may as wel sumit my first few Qs.
1. Are there any of you from Middlesbrough (or area) who now of any garages who wont bleed me dry.
2. There has been a Knocking noise coming from the front suspensin for the last two weeks, Been advised "drop links" have bought some but not had chance to fit, also it sqeeks when you go over speed ramps?
3. The Info display in the middle of the dash fades away after about 20 minutes any hints on wether this can be replaced or fixed and how much?

thanxs everyone for reading my first thread.Paul

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
Hi pg29 and welcome to AO :)

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
welcome paul:D
theres a 156 tech section, if you post your questions in there mate, they will get answered a lot quicker as the techy minds dont tend to view in the intro section:D

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Hi Paul :)

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Hello and welcome Paul :)

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Hi PG, welcome to AO. It's good to see another fellow North Easterner on the forum. :)

Are there any of you from Middlesbrough (or area) who know of any garages who wont bleed me dry?
You could try F.A.S.T. just off Portrack Lane in Stockton (near Collectables). I've never used them myself but I've heard good things about them.

Alternatively, you could try B.M.C. in Newton Aycliffe. I use them all too regularly and have been very pleased with there service.

Good luck.

:)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello and Welcome !! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts