Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Johnty said:
Well I'm right there with ya on the 147 front - picking mine up on Friday - 03 plate too. Had to wait in order to not waste a months tax tho I nearly just said oh screw it hee hee. Mines the red variety - what flavour's yours?

:)
How's yer sexy red 147 goin? Is she living up to your expectations?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome aboard.

I've had my Alfa for 18 months, and i'm still waiting for a wave!

·
Registered
43 Posts
147virgin said:
How's yer sexy red 147 goin? Is she living up to your expectations?
Well mmm our relationship was unfortunately shory lived - sob sob - well I guess fortunately

am on th lookout for another - I have written a description of my woes in another thread - erm not sure how to put a link to it???

It's in the Alfa 147, 156 & 159 forum entitled "What a nightmare!"
enuf said :cry:

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Johnty said:
Well mmm our relationship was unfortunately shory lived - sob sob - well I guess fortunately

am on th lookout for another - I have written a description of my woes in another thread - erm not sure how to put a link to it???

It's in the Alfa 147, 156 & 159 forum entitled "What a nightmare!"
enuf said :cry:
Oh no! Complete bummer! So sorry you got a bad 'un. Hope 2nd time round gets you one that purrs like a kitten! x

·
Registered
43 Posts
was great for the 5 hours it lasted lol - esp loved the way it held the road. How you gettin on with yours cat woman? :lol:

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Hi. I have loved every minute since I got her! She puts a smile on my face just to look at her even before I get in and drive, and yeah, I agree about how they hold the road. She drives beautifully - certainly the nicest car I have ever driven, and I have had no problems with her, so I hope to take good care of her and keep it that way. Let me know when you get your new baby! x

·
Registered
43 Posts
will do - i hope it's soon - I have to wait for DVLA to sort the V5's out now but then I'll be buyin as soon as i can. I felt that way the first afternoon I got mine - there's only 3 things non human I've looked so lovingly and admiringly at - the surfboard I bought when I was travellin - my Yamaha fazer - and yes the red 147 sob sob ;)

21 - 33 of 33 Posts