Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people!
Just joined the forum and am sure will get lots of helpful info from all you experienced alfa lovers!
This is my first alfa - an 03 plate 1.6 Lusso - which so far has been a treat to drive:)
Readily admit my heart ruled my head when I bought her, ignoring all the horror stories I've heard about alfas, but hey, who wants to drive a boring car like a Ford or a VW eh?
Looking forward to getting to know you all. xxx:cool:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well I'm right there with ya on the 147 front - picking mine up on Friday - 03 plate too. Had to wait in order to not waste a months tax tho I nearly just said oh screw it hee hee. Mines the red variety - what flavour's yours?

:)

·
Super Moderator
60,035 Posts
Don't worry they like girls on this site, well almost all of them:D. Glad you found us, enjoy the site. Cheers:)

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO :) We lurve the ladies on this site ;) :D

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
Hey 147V, Welcome, Nice motor you have there, its always nice to see another Afla Lady on here !

Have you had any Alfa waves yet?

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SNOKIO said:
Hey 147V, Welcome, Nice motor you have there, its always nice to see another Afla Lady on here !

Have you had any Alfa waves yet?
No waves yet. Guess I've been lucky so far!

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
All Alfa's are Sexy! especially yours of course :p ! Read the thred on the Alfa wave, I have only had two so far:( , and at the time didn't realise what it was all about !! doh! If your ever near Beds or herts, look out for a silver 156 flashing and waving like mad! ;)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SNOKIO said:
All Alfa's are Sexy! especially yours of course :p ! Read the thred on the Alfa wave, I have only had two so far:( , and at the time didn't realise what it was all about !! doh! If your ever near Beds or herts, look out for a silver 156 flashing and waving like mad! ;)
To be honest I've just read the thread on the "wave". . .I thought you had meant had I had problems wiv the car! Doh! So you aren't the only one that hadn't heard of it! Ha ha! I'll give it a bash next time I see an alfa driver and see what response I get!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts