Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I am 31 years old and I am presently living in London.

I have been an Alfa Romeo owner for 6 months, having bought a very good example of a 105 Bertone Coupe (hence my Avatar), and I, as many of you will understand, cannot be happier with the performance of this beautiful car. It was truly ahead of its time dynamically, and impresses me with the way it looks, feels, and dances along a good B road. :)

I look forward to sharing with you my experiences, and knowledge of this particular model. I hope that I am also able to glean some useful information from some of you about this car!;)

Ciao!

·
Registered
12,745 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO......:thumbs:
Any photos to share with us?.....:)

·
Registered
12,745 Posts

·
Banned
2,925 Posts
Hi and welcome:thumbs:
As stu said get yourself down to the swarm or the west mids monthly meet, when your back up this part of the world would be good to see another classic:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi

Thanks for the responses.

Stu your Avatar is suggesting you have a very striking contemporary GTV too, is that yours? V6? the busso V6 should never have been replaced with the GM unit IMHO (culprit: EU emissions regulations I suspect)...bet you enjoy yours smiffy and Rui, im suprised you are even allowed to be on this site with a rotary ;)

I shall contact you to meet up if I am able to make it to a S.W.A.R.M. event - sorry Stu my laptop would not allow your link to open - when do they take place?

I am an AROC member now too so look forward to attending some of our events in addition to Auto Italia event. I am aware that last year it was held in Brooklands...should be good fun though mine being a classic, I must confess I keep it garaged and try not to be caught out in the rain with it, so if its raining on a meet or an event I won't be able to make it!..

·
Registered
13,050 Posts
Hi and welcome to Alfaowner.

That is one beautiful car. I just left a comment on it, asking to know more about the history of it, she looks mint :thumbs:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts