Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) hello all, i was a member on here before as RED1,albeit briefly (due to having to blag a shot of my bro's pc:tut: ). Now im hooked up i should be on more frequently. I drive an 03 alfa red 147 jtd which sits on a set of 17" GTA multispokes and is boosted with a CRD tuning box. Ive had the car near 2 years now and enjoy driving it, probably more now than when i first got it. Although its had a few gremlins, its been a good servant and should be here for another year or two. I did appear at a meet in kelso 12-18 months ago, and had lunch with the hardy souls who turned up, so remember a few names.;) sorry bout the name change but it wouldnt let me in under my old handle.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello and Welcome !! :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wrenched said:
Hello, welcome.
How long have you had the tuning box? What does it 'do'?
It plugs into the common rail an basically fools it into sending more fuel. A bit crude perhaps, but highly entertaining and good value for the £175 i paid for it. The difference is huge.The car now pulls wildly to redline at 4500rpm, before it was out of puff +pull over 3000-3500. Had it over a year, but needed new airflow meter recently possibly due to this.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts