Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!!!

Currently I have just purchase my first Alfa in my life, is a beautiful red 02 147 2.0 SS... both me and my wife Love this car so much....

however, we also found quite a number of defects in the car which we need all your expertise and help!!

ok!! here we come the defects:

1. Horn is not working, no sound at all......
2. Airbag's sign always "ON".... the previous owner told me that there were some cable which located under the seats might be loosed and hence trigger the airbag sign... and he also told me that he did sent the car to the official dealer for a "reset". But after a while, the airbag light just come back on AGAIN...!!!
3. Driver Seat height adjustment.... the driver seat can move UP 100% but can only go down 50%... hence I'm sitting at 50% height....

Wish someone could answer to my question!!!

Enjoy Alfa..!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hihi!!!

has anyone face those problems with your Alfa before?
and what are the solutions?? and why is those problem happened? anything I could do to prevent it?

All Alfa Experts.. please advice!!!

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Hi! welcome to AO.:):Earthing circuit for the horns? Connector under seat still defective? Seat height mechanism needs replacing? Check as many earthing points as you can locate, and make them all good.:):

·
Registered
34 Posts
for the airbag problem, just unplug the cable under the seat of the driver, with the car on, and pluged again, if its necesary repeat it untill the airbag light turns off, i got the same problem and i fix it as simply like that

1 - 8 of 8 Posts