Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys i am not new to alfas but new to transaxel's and left hookers so any advise would be good

i am picking her up on Thursday so i will get some pic's up soon

·
Registered
422 Posts
Congrats on the purchase, a good price too. I saw that one at the AROC national at York last year, it's pretty good considering the mileage. I am helping my mate get his rhd 90 back on the road, a bit of a weldathon, hopefully it is going to Milan in June. His looks cool on large revolutions, really fill the arches.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
some pic's with the revs on would be good i planning to get to the ring in it this year so no welding just yet i hope

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
got his number in my phone i see him on my way to work sometimes in his silver gtv 6 always give him a thumps up but he dosent recognise me in my bmw :rolleyes:
Andy

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hi GBR,

Congrats on the purchase :) I have a RHD Pewter Grey 90 up here in Gloucestershire. There aren't too many of us around!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well my first 260miles were bliss great fun to drive can not sleep now as i want to drive some more

·
Registered
244 Posts
Ha. I couldn't sleep the night before I was due to pick mine up! You've done well to get the briefcase too. I'd give good money for one of those!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
love it already fixed my first gremlin to the rod on the key barrel in the door had popped off so couldent lock it :eek: next one is the heater or blower doesnt seem to come on any normal things to go on these Andy

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,391 Posts
Since buying my GTV6 back in November I find that I'm having a bad case of Deja Vu. Hardly a day goes by without some other little niggle coming up needing to be fixed.

Just like in 70's, 80's and early 90's when I was mainly running 'suds, forever tinkering with minor snags.

Enjoy your 6, it will give you lots to do but will reward you with a pretty unique motoring experience. :thumbs:

Now where did I leave that 10mm offset right angled doofry wallah thingy that I now need again after twenty years ? :wow:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im in love :inlove::inlove: i will try and get some shot today for ya'll Andy

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
they were working yesterday :confused:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Yup, only 6 showing on the MOT pass/fail database, welcome aboard!
How do you find this out:confused:? I was wondering how many 2000 Berlina's were still on the road here???

·
Registered
114 Posts
I would imagine you'd have to pay for this info, but I too would love to know how many Sud's, Fetta's, Guilia's etc are still up and running.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts