Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, another newbie, I ordered my Brera yesterday and I think I'm just entering the longest 3 months of my life.

Hope it's worth the wait.

Anybody else out there ordered, interested to share opinions on spec and extras.

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
Hello there. Welcome to AO :)
Which spec Brera have you ordered - did you get to test drive one and what did you think about it? Looking forward to seeing some pics when she arrives.:cool:

In the meantime - I'm dying to know - is your name really Miguel McTyson? It's very unusual - or is it just your forum pseudonym?

W

·
0 Posts
MiguelMcTyson said:
Hi all, another newbie, I ordered my Brera yesterday and I think I'm just entering the longest 3 months of my life.
Argh...another person to despise because I'm jealous:p ...welcome aboard, hope you enjoy the Brera.

Be interesting to see how it compares with what you're driving now...

wrinx

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lynnb said:
Hello there. Welcome to AO :)
Which spec Brera have you ordered - did you get to test drive one and what did you think about it? Looking forward to seeing some pics when she arrives.:cool:

In the meantime - I'm dying to know - is your name really Miguel McTyson? It's very unusual - or is it just your forum pseudonym?
Again thanks for the welcome, I've ordered a 3.2 Q4 SV spec in Alfa Red with 18" 7 Hole wheels and the new bluetooth thing.

I didn't take a test drive, didn't want to miss one of the first build slots so made a snap decision to go ahead this weekend, read a few reviews and took a chance, I have agreed with the dealer if I really hate it when I do get to drive one that I can pull out, but I don't think it's likely.

I just fell in love with it, my first car was a fiat 127GT no less and I used to run a Lancia Beta Spider so this is the next step to Ferrari:lol:

I know it's dull but the pseudonym is football related.

V

·
0 Posts
Sounds very nice, and one of your seats cost more than my 146 :lol: but an Alfa is a Alfa, I should go to bed now as I'am almost drunk:)

And welcome:)

·
Registered
801 Posts
MiguelMcTyson said:
Again thanks for the welcome, I've ordered a 3.2 Q4 SV spec in Alfa Red with 18" 7 Hole wheels and the new bluetooth thing.
Damn! Top spec good man. You lucky bar steward. ;)

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
Wow, with that spec you're going to have a lot of jealous people here ;) Sounds great and looks like you'll have one of the first ones here - you'll be turning a few heads :cool:

Re the name, there was me expecting some sort of kilt wearing mediterranean type :lol:

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
MiguelMcTyson said:
I've never been adverse to dressing up but I don't know if my legs are up to a kilt!
Welcome to AO Sign. McTyson (football related? here was me thinking you were the lug chewing boxer's spanish cousin!)

Anyway enough of this stuff and nonsense - A 3.2 Brera SV!! boy do I hate you;)

Outofa BeeM and into an Alfa now that's what I call positive traffic!:D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wilco said:
Outofa BeeM and into an Alfa now that's what I call positive traffic!:D
Cheers Wilko,
In all seriousness if a a few BM and Audi owners are open minded and take a look at the Brera & 159 you might see a few more of us, in my case though it's the final victory of style over speed
:lol:

·
Registered
24,518 Posts
Hi and welcome.

I am so jealous of all these cool Brera owners-to-be.:rant: :lol: :lol:

It is gorgeous. Enjoy it and your time on AO.:)

E

·
0 Posts
MiguelMcTyson said:
As a BMW driver I'm not used to this kind of warm hearted-ness so thank you.
May I be the first to call you a git then. totally out of jealousy though, you understand :lol: Welcome to the forum and alfa ownership.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts