Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all first time Alfa owner.

Bought from Allams of Epsom last Sunday. Wasn't quite ready to be driven away, no tax or mot. Went all the way back to Leicestershire leaving my new baby behind. Pick it up this Saturday, think I'm gonna burst if the weekend don't come soon. Aarrrgggghhhhh 5 days to gooooooooo!!!!

p.s good place in the east mids to get a Q2 fitted?

Attachments

·
Registered
14,575 Posts

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Cheers for the link mate, might try have a look in on the way back.
Its worth it! Not just from the handling point of view but damage prevention unless you want to blow your diff and gearbox! Get a remap to! POWER!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Q2 upgrade is a definate have read a few horror stories about diffs and gearboxes blowing but the remap?!?! Give me a chance to get used to the 250 crazy Italian horses under the hood, have come from a Ford C-Max (we alright to say the dirty Ford word on here). You'll be giving me links to Autodelta before long!!

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Q2 upgrade is a definate have read a few horror stories about diffs and gearboxes blowing but the remap?!?! Give me a chance to get used to the 250 crazy Italian horses under the hood, have come from a Ford C-Max (we alright to say the dirty Ford word on here). You'll be giving me links to Autodelta before long!!
*Dont say BMW* whispering! ssshhhh! Ford is no comparison so you are ok!

Dont go to Autodelta, go to Red Dot!
Red Dot Racing

This is the last Red Dot day we had, mine was running at 252bhp and got it to 263bhp. Why dont you try to make it to the next one?

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/south-east-and-london/131476-remap-and-rolling-road-day.html
http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/south-east-and-london/135282-remap-and-rolling-road-day-ii-red-dot.html

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some seriously nice looking motors on show. An wouldn't mind seeing what kinda power she's pushing on a dyno.

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Some seriously nice looking motors on show. An wouldn't mind seeing what kinda power she's pushing on a dyno.
I was lucky having that amount of power standard! The white GTA was on 235ish. Its a really really good day and the sound will give you a semi! Its a 2 hour drive for me each way, so is it worth it for me just driving down again to watch? YES!! You get to meet all the people you talk to on here and put faces to usernames! They will print you off graphs to show you what you got:D The drive home is good fun to!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You'll have to give me a shout next time it's on. Was there any reason why the white GTA was down on power?? Reckon I'd be pretty ****ed off if that was me.

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
You'll have to give me a shout next time it's on. Was there any reason why the white GTA was down on power?? Reckon I'd be pretty ****ed off if that was me.
It had got a different map on it retarding the injection or summin lke that. I think they got it upto 258/9 so mine is still better-1- .Keep your eye on the thread and if you can make it down would be good to meet you. Providing I can make it that is!

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
:thumbs: nice GTA, welcome to AO :)

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hi there & Welcome! :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts