Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW - what an excellent site.:cool:

The passion just oozes (if i'm aloud to say that).

Me, sad mid-forties decided to embrace latin culture (me other half is 1/4 italian!)

Planning a 156 as an addition to the stable, and 'relief' for my current DD a 968 porker!

Cheers

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Hello Andy and welcome to the forum :D

Happy hunting for the right 156 for you :D

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,391 Posts
Hi Andy, A warm welcome from the Lincs Mob !!!

We are quite an active little group here so it would be very nice to see you in the Lincs Lounge as well as in person.

Our next Meet is a Saturday afternoon one on the 30th Jan, I'm hoping that it will be a good 'un, they usually are.

Follow the Links to see what is going on and join in, I can pretty much say that you won't regret it. Apart from me everyone in the Lincs Section are very nice people.........

From the Lincs Lounge also follow Links and see what we have been up to last year, some cracking Meets and some Great pictures.

Don't forget to look at the " Stickies " right on top of the Lincs Lounge page.

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/lincolnshire/

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/linco...-and-cars.html (Lincs Members - Names, Locations & Cars.)

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/linco...-ancaster.html (Lincs Afternoon & Early Evening Meet – Active In Ancaster.)

Cheers,

Nige.

·
Registered
12,865 Posts
Hello Andy and welcome to AO....:HAPPY:.....I see that Nige is on the ball today and given you the Lincs welcome, maybe see you at Ancaster, although I live in Northants I have been accepted by the Lincs mafia..:cool:

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Bum :p you beat me to it Nige:lol:...bet you're lying in wait for all these new Lincs lads n lasses to join up-catch em quick I say:D-the MORE the merrier :thumbs:

Oh And Andy...WELCOME :)-good taste with the Alfa ...just ditch the other one ?? :cheese:
Jill

·
16,391 Posts
Bum :p you beat me to it Nige:lol:...bet you're lying in wait for all these new Lincs lads n lasses to join up-catch em quick I say:D-the MORE the merrier :thumbs:

Oh And Andy...WELCOME :)-good taste with the Alfa ...just ditch the other one ?? :cheese:
Jill
:lol:

Hi Jill, Not often I beat you to it !

Too busy baling out the '6 in this weather ! :(

·
16,391 Posts
Ahhhhhhh Can't beleive all that rain we had here...guess you've had some too??
Just a tad - and most of it has found it's way into the '6. :(

To add insult to injury the 5 Litres of expensive Screenwash I put in the '6 has done a wonderful job of washing the gravel drive, :cry: I seem to have developed a leak somewhere near the Headlamp washer pump. Bluidy water, won't stay in where it's supposed to and neither will it stay out of where it 'aint supposed to be. :mad:

In revenge I think I'll give up drinking the stuff and stick to ale. :D

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
In revenge I think I'll give up drinking the stuff and stick to ale. :D[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a damnably GOOD idea Nige hic:lol:

Have you caught Chromatin yet......see he has a thread about not being ablt to mak ehis mind up about whaich Bella....probably yet another one you beat me to :p

Bring on the wine I say:rolleyes:

·
16,391 Posts

·
16,391 Posts
In revenge I think I'll give up drinking the stuff and stick to ale. :D
Sounds like a damnably GOOD idea Nige hic:lol:

Have you caught Chromatin yet......see he has a thread about not being ablt to mak ehis mind up about whaich Bella....probably yet another one you beat me to :p

Bring on the wine I say:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Phew, just back in after struggling with the Washer Bottle, not a great success so yet another job to add to the list during the Paintwork. It's all good fun.

Think I've caught Chromatin but I'll check !!!!

Another two hours and I'm off to practise my give up water idea, a mate will transport to an early evening Boddys, or two ! :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Jill
Thanks all for the welcomes and especially from the yella bellys:cool:

Have thought about ditchin' the teuton but thnk i might need it for it's reliability:eek::eek::eek:

Good to see ya soon (with the appropo car of course!)

·
16,391 Posts

·
16,391 Posts
LOL! Nige :cheese:
:lol:

And I'm not unanimous in this, as Mrs Slocombe might say !!! :D

There's Kev, Mark, Nob, VD to name but a few !!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts