Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick introduction, obviously my name is Dan, im 24, and I have a 1996 146ti. The car has been in the family for a couple of years now, having been owned by my father before me. Decided the other week that it had been sitting around long enough (its been parked up for a year!), so got it going again. After a days worth of fettling stuck it through an MOT and it passed!

Always really liked the car since my father got it, great engine and super handling considering its size and weight. It will be used as my daily hack from now on as ive taken my Peugeot off the road for to fit more go faster bits...

Im a motorsport engineer by trade, currently in the process of setting up my own motorsport preparation company in the West Sussex/Surrey area.

My main love car wise has always been Peugeot 205 GTIs, ive always had a 205 since i started driving, and doubt i could ever be without one. My current one has had a full bare shell rebuild (by me), cammed MI-16 engine, various suspension goodies, full leather etc etc (the list is endless). Its now in my workshop having some home made throttle bodies fitted along with some head work and a compression hike, which will hopefully result in 200hp+, even on my tiny budget.

Anyway I look forward to being involved in the community!

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Hi Dan :) welcome to AO

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Hi Dan, there have been times when I've hankered after a 1.9 205. I did buy a 16-valve BX some time ago and enjoyed it's outstanding performance.
Good luck with your competition business, know anything about the baby single seaters - Jedi/OMS etc???

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello and Welcome !! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts