Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a quick hello

mate of mine is the alfa 147 driver but i do a bit of work on his car as needed.

seems like a nice friendly forum so hopefully you will accept this Toyota Celica gt4 driver into your fold .:D

the only italian car i have ever owned was a Fiat Strada...on a quiet night you could hear it rusting away.:)

I try to do all maintenance and serviceing on my car and also my friends alfa as we really begrudge paying dealer labour costs especially as the technicians are on nowhere near the amount charged.

anyway ive added a few bits about the wiper job ive done on his car so hopefully that may be of use.

will add anything else i think may be usefull

john

ps just re read this not quite as quick hello as i thought it would be lol

·
Registered
785 Posts
Welcome aboard.

W

·
0 Posts
Hello and welcome....hope you stick around and post more :D

Hope we can help with your mate's car problems ;)

wrinx

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Welcome to AO Magpie. :)

I found your comments about replacing the wiper and the temporary fix... good advice. It looks like it will be useful both for you with your experience and for other the help AO members maybe able to give you so stick around and post as often as you can. If you look around the forum you should also see a lot more to interest you.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Hello and welcome :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanx for the warm welcome guys.

will be sticking around and hopefully be able to give advice as well as receive...which is what its all about really

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
johnboy said:
welcome

good to read that theres someone else who likes getting under the bonnett,gt4 nice. so you havent been swayed to the darkside yet;)
i think i am already on the darkside LOL

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello and Welcome !! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts