Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all out in cyberland.
I'm Nick, live in north Hampshire and drive a 155 2.0TS 16V sport. I've had the car since it was six months old and still love the drive. We've experienced a few of the standard problems, alarm, cam belt tensioner failure but can't help but love the car. Currently experiencing some cooling problems which I hope doesn't end up being a head/gasket problem, please look at my posting if you've got any advise...

Girlfriend drive a similiar vintage 146. Had to go for an alfa after driving mine!

A favourite memory was whilst crawling in traffic on the M5 a kid in a car in the next lane holds up a piece of paper on which he'd written "I love your car". Ahhh, makes you feel good don't it? :)

Looking forward to talking to other alfa owners and hearing their stories, nightmares etc.

·
Registered
33,640 Posts
Hi Nick. Welcome to AO. :)

It's traditional for new members to share pictures of their Alfa(s) with the rest of us.

BTW - Feed the Yak and he will score!! :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello Roswell and Mr Orange.
I've just uploaded a picture to my garage, but here it is below anyway.

Nice of you to notice the Yak connection unfortunately he is no longer ours.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome Nick from a fellow 155er. Nice car you've got there. :cool:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Alfaholic. I'm not sure the picture does it justice as you can't really see the black speedlines and colour coded sills (as part of the factory fitted sport pack). I've not done any mods, I think it looks sweet as is.
I'll try to upload a side-on piccy, when I've taken one.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Hi Nick, welcome on board. :)

·
Registered
33,640 Posts
Nickg_pfc said:
Nice of you to notice the Yak connection unfortunately he is no longer ours.
I'm a Boro fan mate. Hopefully he'll do really well alongside Viduka. :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think he'll do alright alongside anybody. he can seem a bit wasteful at times though, missing a fair proportion of chance and half chances he gets.

·
Registered
33,640 Posts
You do realise that 99% of board members won't have a clue what we're on about don't you. :rolleyes:

Footy chat isn't really that popular on here. :lol:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hi Nick! I hope you enjoy your stay as much as i'm enjoying mine :)
Welcome ;)

W

·
0 Posts
Nickg_pfc said:
Oh well, at least it's not banned!! :lol:
Give me time....hate football ;)

Welcome abourd, another long term 155er. I bought my first in 1997, same as yourself, it was 6 months old. Sadly, it's remains were towed away only yesterday :(

wrinx

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
Welcome to AO, Nick :) - from another Hampshire resident (although I am in the south of the county).

Hope you enjoy you stay here - I'll look out for you if I am venturing "oop north" :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts